Thursday, June 24, 2004

Ouch Ouch Ouch

Just a short one:
My officemate finally convinced me to play badminton with them at the Sports Center. Aside from a couple of faces from our building (Info Systems), all the others were strangers to me. It was okay though, I got to meet some people along the way. During the second set, I was paired with a girl from Reservations. We played against 2 other ladies. Funny thing was, none of us were pros in the game and didn't know much about the rules like scoring and serving. Good thing though, there was a girl in the benches who knew how. She kept score for us. It was such a long game that the ones next to us were already getting impatient. They would groan loudly every time the score remained the same despite several throws back and forth. We too were having great fun just watching them get impatient. Hahaha. It was all for good fun. (Several years later...) The game finally did end. We lost. It doesn't matter that much to me though, I sure gained a lot - particularly my much-needed exercise! Right now, my body's starting to ache, ouch ouch ouch. I'm getting sleepy too, especially with dreamsounds playing on the radio. Cool weather... overworked muscles... heavy eyelids... a perfect setup for a goodnight's sleep. Goodnight y'all zzzzz......

2 Comments:

  • gnyt slptyt sweetestdreams :)

    this is ianj btw :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 pm  

  • Wan An :) "This is C-C-C" hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home