Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Be a Sun Convert Now!

A couple of weeks ago, a full blown Sun Cellular ad that says "24/7 Call and Text UNLIMITED" caught my eye. Wow! That would mean that the good ol' texting days are back. It's like being 16 all over again (literally speaking) where texting like crazy is the "in" thing and "sayang piso ko" or "p're pass a load naman o" is unheard of. Truly, in a society full of avid texters, Sun's promotional offer is undeniably eye-catching. So why isn't everybody rushing to be a "Sun Convert"?

Personally, I liked the idea very much as it would mean bigger savings. In spite of this very appealing fact however, I had to rethink the offer. Not only was I hesitant to give up my existing number with another network, I was also aware that this might not last and is just a way to attract new subscribers. Sun, being a new network, was also rumored to have poorer service relative to its competitors in terms of signal coverage and on-time message reception. Giving Sun the benefit of the doubt however, I've decided to give it a shot. I just got my number tonight and already the (cel)phone has been ringing all night with calls ranging from a friend who has lost touch since I-don't-know-when to calls made by someone just in the next room. I guess it's all about making the most out of this unlimited offer. Ü So, anyone who wants a Sun textmate? Hehehe Ü

2 Comments:

  • uy uy uy... kwento naman jan.. owkie ba pag sun? switch narin ako para may kachatmate ako..hihihihi!!! ano ba number mo? nagpapalit ka na ah.. widout telling us!! =D buti nalang bisita bisita ako dito.. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 pm  

  • Funny what comes up on web searches. I am an English teacher in Japan, from Hawaii, and I was searching for Alicia Keys images for one of my classes. Then your picture popped up on Google Images. So I clicked on your picture, just wondering who you were. You are stunningly beautiful, so I just had to take a peek. Nice blog.

    Aloha,

    Micah Pexa
    micahpexa@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home