Sunday, May 01, 2005

Friendster Blog

Recently, my inbox has been filled with a number of blog notifications from Friendster saying this friend and that friend has started a blog and would like me to check it out. Wow, Friendster has a blog! That's pretty cool! I never did think that I'd sign up for one though since I already have my trusty Blogspot blog up and running. Well, I guess the blog bug still got to me as I did create my own blog account with Friendster. I've decided to name it "MY LITERA DEPOT". As the name implies, it would contain my literary musings. I've posted the old ones that are from here and have also added a new one entitled "Forlorn", which I was feeling yesterday. It happens to be at the bottom of the page since I made the mistake of posting that one first. Hehe.

Here's the link: http://cherds.blogs.friendster.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home