Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Maxthon Browser

Are you getting tired of your ho-hum browser's boring look and dull capabilities? Well, today must be your lucky day 'coz I've got some hot news for you! Fresh out of the house is the latest version MyIE2 - Maxthon. (Yea, yea, I'm sure you've heard of it before...pardon me then for being the techno geek of the Jurassic Age, I just learned about the browser yesterday *sheepish smile*). Tagged with a caption "The Way We Surf the World", Maxthon promises a lot more in terms of enhanced features and better security.

I just downloaded my copy of the browser and I sure am enjoying every minute of my browsing exerience. I've been changing the skin, toying around with the settings, playing kung-fu with my mouse (mouse actions) and "tabbing" my way along the busy streets of Netville. It's a very different approach that needs some getting used to (I sometimes still wonder where my opened pages had gone) but is truly a step, if not a leap forward from the conventional type that the likes of Microsoft has introduced.

Maybe you'd like to try it out too :)

P.S. Thanks Bong for telling me about it :)

1 Comments:

  • i second the motion to redd (tama ba wording? hehe), personally i think firefox is much better for it does not ride on top of IE, which is full of security holes by the way. it has all those features too without the security flaws of IE. just my 2 cents.

    tsarls

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home