Monday, October 25, 2004

A blog like no other...

Today seemed rather typical that I didn't think I'd have something to blog about. Turned out I was wrong though when, upon coming home, I checked my cellphone. A pang of sadness rushed over me as I read the words on the display screen. I could not quite believe it the first time and tried to turn the thing off and on again, as if to erase the strong words that have almost thrown me off-balance. I sat myself in a nearby chair to catch my breath. How could it be? When? Why so soon? A thousand and one questions ran through my head as I struggled with the grief that overwhelmed me.

Despite the many questions that my mind asked, deep within me, I knew the answers... If I had so much as given it another chance and not be tempted by another, none of this would have happened. If I had just asked for more strength, I would have been spared of this immense grief. Forgive me please, I am but human and is bound to err. The past two years had been great - two unforgettable, truly memorable years. Those memories are not without value to me, I treasure them more than one can ever know. It pains me deeply that we had to part ways, I can only imagine the grief on the other side... The decision however, has been made and can no longer be undone...

As I sat in the chair with tears threatening to fall, I checked my cellphone again to reread the message - the short yet powerful message that has casted a gloom over my otherwise carefree night. Although I've read it a thousand times already, the four words still seem strange and offer no comfort to my aching heart; it read: "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED"

The author wrote this in relation to her Globe sim card (postpaid) being deactivated as she will now be trying the Sun Cellular network. Forgive the dramatic narrative, she has just become rather too attached with her old number. Maybe you'd like to switch to Sun to cheer her up. Ü Just leave your name and number. Hehehe Ü

4 Comments:

  • clap clap clap!!! muy bien!! muy bien!! muy bien me amor!! hehehehehehehehe!!! >=D< >=D< >=D< akala ko pa naman kung anong bagong sad news eh.. hehehehehehe!! mwaHh!! i love you daw!! hehehehehehe!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 pm  

  • Heard you have been encountering problems with ur sun... hmmm... wondering whether or not ul write something about that.. :)
    -MaX

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 pm  

  • Someone sent me this message:
    "Minsan naiinis ako sa SUN network, badtrip kasi e! Hirap makacontact lalo na pag gabi, network busy minsan. Bardtrip dba? Pero k lng, bakit pa ako mababadtrip? E nang dahil sa SUN, naging part ka ng life ko Ü"

    I totally agree. Admittedly, "Better Network, Better Value" has seen better days. There are many times when contacting another Sun subscriber can really be frustrating, even stressful. Despite that however, the benefit of cheaper communication still outweighs it.

    By Blogger cheanne, at 9:35 pm  

  • You had me there. I was fooled by the melodramatic way of describing how you felt that day. T'was really cool :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home