Saturday, May 27, 2006

SM Mall of Asia


Six times in five days! Nope, that's not me but I'm not lagging far behind with 4 times in 5 days! I'm talking about our visits to the great new maze along Macapagal Avenue - the much awaited SM Mall of Aisa. This fine piece of real estate finally opened its doors to the public last Sunday, May 21. Since then, I've been there almost every weeknight, skipping only wednesday to take a breather. What a fan huh? Just give me a couple more days and I'd be able to draw up a map of the area complete with store names and opening dates. Haha!

Seriously, one would need a tourist map once you get there. Restaurants and shops are literally everywhere! It's a maze for the clueless and a memory game for the shoppers. Where was Delifrance again? So far, the directories they've put up have been anything but helpful. I'm seriously considering selling maps by the entrance. Boy, would they sell like pancakes! Hehe =)

Confusion aside, the place is grand! It's got everything you'll ever need. Until now, I still hear myself blurting out "Wow cool! They've got this store here too!" It's an all-in-one place. Name it, they have it! Supermarket (oops, they have a thing for superlatives, they call it Hypermarket), restaurants, computer shops, bookstores (I've counted 6 so far, and these include Powerbooks and Fully Booked! Yahooo!), home stores, dental clinics, medical clinics, wellness centers, lympic-sized ice-skating rink, iMax theater, cinemas.... you get the idea. Have I whetted oyour appetite already? what then are you sitting there for? Troop down to the MoA already! Hunt me down, I'll be your guide! Haha! =)

P.S. A lot of the yet to be opened stores, open on June 30.

3 Comments:

  • binayaran ka tlga ng MoA noh?!?!?! ehhehe!! been there once and may be there in the next full moon.. kuha kita as tour guide ha.. ^^

    By Blogger pamie, at 11:50 pm  

  • hahaha =) nung nagpunta kmi ni ken dun, isang ikot lng kabisado na nya, nahiya tuloy ako, mas better cguro kung sya yung tour guide hahahaha

    By Blogger cheanne, at 10:02 am  

  • ano ka ba naman!! shempre men have better sense of direction!! its a given!! since they drive, they ought to know where they're going!! that's where we women lose hands down!! hehehe but of course we're better in something else.. ^^

    By Blogger pamie, at 9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home