Sunday, June 25, 2006

Disney's High School Musical



There's just too much hype about Disney's High School Musical to pass it up. Fortunately, I got home pretty early to catch its premiere. Thank goodness for commercials though, I still got to do some of the things I have to do while watching it (there were some parts that I missed though). The movie is okay, but it's more of a youngsters movie (duh! "High School Musical!"). Well, it just goes to show that I'm getting older. Haha! I'll just sing along, at least it doesn't matter how old I am to enjoy the songs hehehe. This is the start of something new....

2 Comments:

  • hey sis!! bumili si bro nito and super addick na me sa mga songs nila!! hehehe!! even downloaded their songs upto 1am tapos download to phone!! hehe!! and the next day nalaman ko meron pala cd yng secretary namin... waah.. pero hindi pa napapahiram.. hehehe...

    By Blogger pamie, at 9:15 pm  

  • hahaha! ahya ko din bumili ng dvd,ngpapaburn na rin ng music into cd hehehe =) cute cute naman mga songs nya hehehe =)

    By Blogger cheanne, at 9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home