Thursday, March 08, 2007

From Boyish to Beautiful (Post-Op)

Be a part of 2bU! and Dove's Self Esteem
Chronicles
Dove recently launched the Self-Esteem Fund, which will
be used to run BodyTalk workshops fro young girls. In this connection, 2bU! wants to read your self-esteem story.

Here is my story:

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/you/2bu/view_article.php?article_id=53280

So far, these are the comments that I have gotten:

  • "hello, pare!" (now they're calling me "pare" as if I were their drinking buddy)
  • "boy ponkan" (it used to be just ponkan...)
  • "syotz!" (hey, what happened to syobz?!)
  • Those are not enough! You should have mentioned **** **** **** too! (what the...)
  • I have got to see those pudgy hands and feet in person! (now I'm a lab specimen)

They just can't resist making fun of me. How sweet! On the lighter note, here are some of the "bola" comments:

  • pretty ka naman e. Uy a, aaminin ko bolero nga ako pero hindi ako sinungaling (go figure!)
  • As a matter of fact, you're the type that I would kai shao to my brothers if they were still available (o? how touching...)

Anyway, thanks everyone for your lovely comments, the "bolas" and the nots, about the article and about me. May I continue to delight you with my life and my stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home