Monday, March 12, 2007

Oi pare

Just a quick one, since I'm super sleeeeepy already...
This is one of the stories that attests my Self-Esteem Chronicles entry.
I got myself my much needed haircut today. The hairstylist was an amiable guy who chatted with anyone and everyone. This was how our conversation went:

He: Kapatid mo yun? (I was with my younger brother)
I: Yup
He: Ah, I see. Magkaboses kayo e (Whoat?!)
I: Hehe
He: Oo noh, pare, ang laki kasi ng boses mo e
I: *smile*
He: Galing ng doctor mo a, di halata, mukhang girl na girl ka naman
I: Oo nga, except sa voice (said in a girl-like voice)
He: Hahaha, o nga, naiwan yung boses
I: *smile*
He: O bakit, d ka na nagsasalita?
I: *smile*
He: Hahahaha, hindi na talaga nagsalita o.
I: *smile*
.....
He: Sige pare, balik ka a.
I: *smile*
He: Hindi na talaga nagsalita o...

The actual thing was funnier than what I've transcripted here. I was laughing my heads off listening to them joke about my big voice. It's a good thing they did a pretty good job with my hair otherwise, they'd be a tip less that day hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home